These peanut butter energy balls are perfect long run food, providing energy in bite size chunks.
Peanut Butter Energy Balls
These peanut butter energy balls are perfect long run food.
Write a review
- Peanut Butter
- Chia Seeds
- 1. Put the dates in the food blender and pulse until they are small pieces
- 2. Add the rest of the ingredients and pulse until combined
- 3. Roll the mixture out into 1 inch balls
- 4. Put them in the fridge for 15 - 20 minutes until they have set.
- These should last for a week if you store them in a air-tight bag or container or you can pop them in the freezer for long term storage